WELCOME!

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalm 19:14
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you can stay awhile. Grab some coffee (or tea!) and pull up a chair. Here, you'll find my humble thoughts on God, the Christian walk, Christian modesty, my life and lots of other things that I hope and pray will uplift you, give you encouragement and help you through the day.

Beth :-)

ps-All scripture used on my blog are KJV only.


Sunday, May 15, 2011

MOTHER/DAUGHTER BANQUET 2011

What a wonderful and blessed time that we had last night at the Mother/Daughter Banquet!


Flower arrangement at the entrance

  




Devotion time. Who thinks they REALLY know their mother? Our four contestants. A flower was given for each correct answer.  Lots of fun and laughter!
We then were challenged to get to know our Heavenly Father much better than we do. Our devotion leader used the song, "Oh, be careful little eyes, ears, mouth" to challenge us to take inventory of our lives as Christians.






Food! Notice that I put the pictures of the dessert table FIRST! Yum, Yum!
Everything was outstanding and DELICIOUS!




Even the bathroom was decorated!


How thankful I am for such a wonderful church family! :-)!
Beth :-)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Christian Ladies Network