WELCOME!

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalm 19:14
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you can stay awhile. Grab some coffee (or tea!) and pull up a chair. Here, you'll find my humble thoughts on God, the Christian walk, Christian modesty, my life and lots of other things that I hope and pray will uplift you, give you encouragement and help you through the day.

Beth :-)

ps-All scripture used on my blog are KJV only.


Thursday, August 11, 2011

VBS, 2011-"TREASURE QUEST-PURSUING THE RICHES OF CHRIST"

At last! Here are some pictures from our VBS this year. The Lord blessed us tremendously! The children and adults all had a wonderful time.
The descriptions are below the pictures. If you need ideas, I hope that some of these pictures help. Also, I found the ideas at http://bogardpress.org/vbs2011/index.html helped us alot!

OUR SAPPHIRE GLACIER ROOM
TOPAZ RIVER ENTRANCE
TOPAZ RIVER CLASSROOM
ANOTHER VIEW OF TOPAZ RIVER
THE SANCTUARY
(WE ALWAYS TRY TO BE RESPECTFUL WHEN WE DECORATE THE SANCTUARY)
ENTRANCE TO DIAMOND MOUNTAIN CLASSROOM
EMERALD FOREST CLASSROOM
(WE USED BRANCHES FROM A COUPLE OF TREES BEHIND THE
CHURCH THAT HAD BLOWN DOWN IN A STORM)
OUR LITTLE ADDITION-THE GEM MINE.
WE HAD A "GEM MINE" THAT THE CHILDREN WALKED THROUGH. AFTER GOING THROUGH, THEY EACH RECEIVED A SMALL CLOTH BAG WITH DIRT IN IT. WE THEN LET THEM DUMP THE BAG INTO SOME SIFTERS (BEACH SAND SIFTERS FROM THE DOLLAR GENERAL-SEE 3 PICTURES DOWN). INSIDE WERE ABOUT 5 JEWELS THAT THEY COULD KEEP. THE CHILDREN LOVED IT!






Please let me know if these helped!
Have a wonderful and blessed day!
Beth :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Christian Ladies Network