WELCOME!

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalm 19:14
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you can stay awhile. Grab some coffee (or tea!) and pull up a chair. Here, you'll find my humble thoughts on God, the Christian walk, Christian modesty, my life and lots of other things that I hope and pray will uplift you, give you encouragement and help you through the day.

Beth :-)

ps-All scripture used on my blog are KJV only.


Sunday, July 7, 2013

THE WEAVER BY B.M FRANKLIN

THE WEAVER
My life is but a weaving
Between my Lord and me,
I cannot choose the colors
He worketh steadily.
 
Oftimes He weaveth sorrow
And I in foolish pride
Forget He sees the upper
And I, the underside.
 
Not till the loom is silent
And the shuttles cease to fly
Shall God unroll the canvas
And explain why.
 
The dark threads are as needful
In the Weaver’s skillful hand
As the threads of gold and silver
In the pattern He has planned.
 
-Benjamin Malachi Franklin-
 
 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Christian Ladies Network