WELCOME!

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalm 19:14
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you can stay awhile. Grab some coffee (or tea!) and pull up a chair. Here, you'll find my humble thoughts on God, the Christian walk, Christian modesty, my life and lots of other things that I hope and pray will uplift you, give you encouragement and help you through the day.

Beth :-)

ps-All scripture used on my blog are KJV only.


Thursday, July 18, 2013

PAPERCRAFT MEMORIES

I just had to share with my readers. I found another blog that offers free, personal use WORDart and printables. All scripture used is KJV.
It's Karen over at Papercraft Memories. I am loving her designs. She will even make personalized gifts and cards.
You might want to stop on over and see what she has to offer!
Have an awesome and blessed day!
Beth :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Christian Ladies Network