WELCOME!

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalm 19:14
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you can stay awhile. Grab some coffee (or tea!) and pull up a chair. Here, you'll find my humble thoughts on God, the Christian walk, Christian modesty, my life and lots of other things that I hope and pray will uplift you, give you encouragement and help you through the day.

Beth :-)

ps-All scripture used on my blog are KJV only.


Saturday, September 7, 2013

ENVY, STRIFE AND MOM



Envying and strife are not of the Lord, they are of the devil (James 3:14-17)!The devil absolutely LOVES to attack a Christian home. The Bible says that he, "as a roaring lion,walketh about, seeking whom he may devour." He wants to devour and destroy your home and family. And, ladies,who better to start with than mom? Who sets the mood in the house, really? Mom does. If we are bitter and moody,our house is unhappy. I'm first in line needing a change! How short I fall many times. Lord, please forgive me! Help me to be the wife, mother and woman You want me to be.

Have a blessed day!
Beth :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Christian Ladies Network