WELCOME!

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalm 19:14
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you can stay awhile. Grab some coffee (or tea!) and pull up a chair. Here, you'll find my humble thoughts on God, the Christian walk, Christian modesty, my life and lots of other things that I hope and pray will uplift you, give you encouragement and help you through the day.

Beth :-)

ps-All scripture used on my blog are KJV only.


Thursday, March 8, 2012

HOW GOD SEES YOU

Not too long ago, while I was shopping at the Salvation Army (one of my favorite places to shop!), I saw this:


I am guessing it was a plant holder of some sort. It was very plain and unattractive. Yet, in my mind's eye, I saw this:

Much prettier! (I will be posting about this simple craft a little later).
Well, this whole experience got me to thinking. Sometimes, we feel like the first picture-simple, unattractive, not qualified or talented enough to work for the Lord-you get the picture.
Well, today, I just want to let you know that God sees you much differently. Although you feel like the first picture, He sees you like the second-a beautiful creation of His hands! You are special in His eyes. Did you know that the Bible says, "Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing?and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows." Matthew 10:29-31.
He loves you so very much! Please don't ever forget that!
Has God been asking you to do something, but those feelings of inadequacy are holding you back? Do you want to do something, anything, for Him, but are homebound, have your life full and busy with small children, are disabled, etc? Look around! There are still alot of things you can do! Write cards of encouragement. Bake something and take it to the shut in down the street. If you like to talk, call someone up on the phone and let them know someone is thinking about them. Pray for people! Prayer warriors are always appreciated!
What if you don't feel qualified or talented enough to do what you know that God is asking you to do? Know this-He wouldn't be asking you if He didn't think you could do it. There are alot of people in the Bible who God called to do things they didn't think that they could do, yet they followed His calling anyway. Go ahead and do it! You won't be sorry!

Have a wonderful and blessed day!
Beth :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Christian Ladies Network