WELCOME!

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalm 19:14
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you can stay awhile. Grab some coffee (or tea!) and pull up a chair. Here, you'll find my humble thoughts on God, the Christian walk, Christian modesty, my life and lots of other things that I hope and pray will uplift you, give you encouragement and help you through the day.

Beth :-)

ps-All scripture used on my blog are KJV only.


Friday, June 29, 2012

GOD'S PROTECTION


I just have to share a wonderful praise about God's protection!
Yesterday, I had taken down one of my hummingbird feeders to clean it and refill it. I was in my bathroom, washing out the feeder when I felt something on my left arm, close to where the short sleeve of my blouse ended. I looked down in time to see a black widow climbing on my arm! Yes!
Well, I screamed, my six year old ran from the room, and I flung that spider into the sink. I killed it dead, yes, I did!
After my stomach stopped feeling so sick, I thought about how good my God is to protect me! My husband said that he didn't know why the spider didn't bite me. A black widow bite is a terrible thing.
We often don't realize what God has protected us from through out our day, be it a spider bite, a car accident, whatever. We need to thank Him daily for His blessings! How often I take them for granted.
Have a wonderful and blessed day!
Beth :-)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Christian Ladies Network