WELCOME!

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalm 19:14
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you can stay awhile. Grab some coffee (or tea!) and pull up a chair. Here, you'll find my humble thoughts on God, the Christian walk, Christian modesty, my life and lots of other things that I hope and pray will uplift you, give you encouragement and help you through the day.

Beth :-)

ps-All scripture used on my blog are KJV only.


Saturday, April 2, 2011

WALKING STICKS

Hi! I hope that your Saturday was good. I think it's FINALLY starting to warm up outside, although the wind can be pretty rough at times.
We just got back from a walk in the woods and now my husband and boys went out for milkshakes, so I am going to grab some sewing time!
The woods are so beautiful and peaceful. When we walk, we look for wild life (didn't see any tonight). We did see animal tracks, though. My oldest is getting pretty good at reading them.
As soon as we get in the woods, my two have to make sure that all of us have walking sticks. These sticks actually make good tools for poking at hollow trees, digging for treasure, sword fights and all sorts of things!
My boys with their "walking" sticks
Well, I'm going to sign off for now and get to my sewing. Don't forget, tomorrow is the Lord's Day!
Have a blessed night!
Beth :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Christian Ladies Network