WELCOME!

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalm 19:14
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you can stay awhile. Grab some coffee (or tea!) and pull up a chair. Here, you'll find my humble thoughts on God, the Christian walk, Christian modesty, my life and lots of other things that I hope and pray will uplift you, give you encouragement and help you through the day.

Beth :-)

ps-All scripture used on my blog are KJV only.


Friday, April 1, 2011

Well, here it is! Friday! Yay! We've got a busy weekend ahead as Sunday is Pastor Appreciation Day. We have been so blessed with such a wonderful church family! Then next Sunday is Youth Sunday. Our Spring Revival comes along not too much farther in the last week of this month. Whew!
The boys are counting down the last weeks of school now. My youngest will be graduating from Kindergarten (sniff!). We have been practicing every day on his line that he has to say in their little play. I can't wait to see it!
Have a wonderful and blessed Friday!
Beth :-) 
thought: "God keeps no half-way house. It's either heaven or hell for you and me." Billy Sunday

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Christian Ladies Network