WELCOME!

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalm 19:14
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you can stay awhile. Grab some coffee (or tea!) and pull up a chair. Here, you'll find my humble thoughts on God, the Christian walk, Christian modesty, my life and lots of other things that I hope and pray will uplift you, give you encouragement and help you through the day.

Beth :-)

ps-All scripture used on my blog are KJV only.


Tuesday, July 5, 2011

LESSONS LEARNED FROM THE WILDFLOWERS-LESSON #3 "SEEDS"

You know, the time comes when all cut flowers finally reach the point when they are droopy, drying up and dying. Then we must throw them out. When mine reached that point, I picked up the vase that they were in, and what a mess I found on my windowsill and around my sink! Petals all over the place! As I was wiping them up, I noticed that the flowers had also dropped seeds everywhere.
This taught me my third and final lesson. I thought about my Christian testimony. I thought about the kinds of "spritual seeds" that I am planting each day, not just in my children, but also in my friends, co-workers, other family members, the stranger that I meet. Am I doing my best to win others to Christ? Do I tell as many people as I can about my Lord and Saviour? Does my life reflect the Holy Spirit? When I am gone, will others see the "seeds" that I had planted for Him?
What kind of seeds are you planting? Are they seeds of bitterness, anger, hate? Or are they seeds of love, joy, kindness, hope?
We all need to take inventory of our lives. Talk to your Saviour. Ask Him what He wants to do with your life. If you don't know Him as your personal Saviour, why are you putting it off? Come to Him today!
Have a wonderful and blessed day!
Beth :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Christian Ladies Network