WELCOME!

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalm 19:14
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you can stay awhile. Grab some coffee (or tea!) and pull up a chair. Here, you'll find my humble thoughts on God, the Christian walk, Christian modesty, my life and lots of other things that I hope and pray will uplift you, give you encouragement and help you through the day.

Beth :-)

ps-All scripture used on my blog are KJV only.


Monday, December 5, 2011

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING-VENDOR SPOTLIGHT-MISTY SIMMONS WITH INITIALS, INC

Well, it's that time of year! Time to start thinking about what we are going to buy for our loved ones and friends.
I would like to help you out this year. I believe in supporting home businesses, and especially Christian home businesses, so I would like to post about some of these businesses that I know about.
Today, I would like to introduce you to Misty Simmons. I met Misty at our East Coast Ladies Retreat this year. She is an independent consultant for Initials, Inc.
 What is Initials, Inc? Well, it is a company based in Georgia that was started in 2005 by two sisters who wanted to stay home with their children, "but still having a desire to find something that would stir their souls creativity, fill their well socially and allow them to contribute to their homes financially." (under 'Our Story' on the website).
The company offers personalized bags (all sizes and shapes!) and accessories. Oh, and by the way,  personalization is always FREE.
I had a chance to talk to Misty for quite a while at the Ladies Retreat, as well as by phone a couple of weeks later. I enjoyed both conversations as she is very friendly and outgoing. Her love for the Lord shone through. She is also very knowledgeable about her product and is happy to answer any questions you might have.
Stop by and visit Misty at www.myinitials-inc.com/msimmons and see what she has to offer. You just might find that gift you were looking for!
Have a wonderful and blessed day!
Beth :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Christian Ladies Network