WELCOME!

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalm 19:14
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you can stay awhile. Grab some coffee (or tea!) and pull up a chair. Here, you'll find my humble thoughts on God, the Christian walk, Christian modesty, my life and lots of other things that I hope and pray will uplift you, give you encouragement and help you through the day.

Beth :-)

ps-All scripture used on my blog are KJV only.


Thursday, April 14, 2011

THE PEACE OF GOD THAT PASSETH ALL UNDERSTANDING

Good morning! Today I have a special co-worker on my heart, for which I am asking special prayer for.
She found out not too long ago that she has inoperable tumors, one on the top of each lung. As she was preparing to start treatment for those, they found yet another place that needs to be treated. It just seems like everytime she turns around, she is receiving bad news.
We have prayed for her healing, IF it's the Lord's will. We always want the Lord's will, not ours. He has His reasons. He does not always choose to heal.
Praise the Lord, she is a born again Christian. She knows where she is going when she dies. But, you know what? She is also human, and discouragement is setting in. We need to pray for the "peace of God that passeth all understanding" (Phillipians 4:7) for her.
I know of that peace. Back in the summer, I had to finally make a decision about getting a hysterectomy due to physical problems. I have always wanted alot of children, and had fought the decision. But I finally came to a point where I knew it had to be done. I prayed very long and very hard and also had certain people praying along with me. It was so amazing! I can't really explain it, but when that peace came about the surgery, I knew it only came from the Lord. I now know what that peace of God that passeth all understanding is! This is what we need to pray for for my co-worker.
How about you? Do you need peace about something? Bring it to the Lord! If you do not know Jesus as your personal Saviour, you won't know that peace until you let Him into your life. Why don't you today? You can know peace.
Have a wonderful and blessed day!
Beth :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Christian Ladies Network