WELCOME!

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalm 19:14
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you can stay awhile. Grab some coffee (or tea!) and pull up a chair. Here, you'll find my humble thoughts on God, the Christian walk, Christian modesty, my life and lots of other things that I hope and pray will uplift you, give you encouragement and help you through the day.

Beth :-)

ps-All scripture used on my blog are KJV only.


Monday, March 28, 2011

EARLY MORNING

Well, my day kind of started at 3:30 this morning. My 5 year old came into my bedroom because he had a bad dream. So, I got up and went and laid with him for a while until he went back to sleep.
You know, some think I'm a little crazy, but I truly do not mind my day starting like that. When I get to lay there and watch as he falls back to sleep, then watch him sleeping, I am reminded about how truly blessed I am. I also think that, in a VERY short time, he'll be nine years old, like my oldest son, and starting to find his little bit of independence as the "pulling away" process of growing up starts.
Now, don't get me wrong. My nine year old still likes to snuggle with his Mom. He is simply at a point where, for example, when I drop him off at school, if no one is looking, he'll let me kiss him good-by. But...if anyone is there, well, I'm lucky if I get a backwards look. :-(!You know what I'm talking about!
Oh, well! God is SO good to have blessed me with two very special, wonderful boys. I am often awstruck that the Lord entrusted ME, so very human and full of faults ME, to the raising of them.
Raising your children is an awsome responsiblity. Hem everything in prayer!
Have a wonderful and blessed day!
Beth :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Christian Ladies Network