WELCOME!

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalm 19:14
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you can stay awhile. Grab some coffee (or tea!) and pull up a chair. Here, you'll find my humble thoughts on God, the Christian walk, Christian modesty, my life and lots of other things that I hope and pray will uplift you, give you encouragement and help you through the day.

Beth :-)

ps-All scripture used on my blog are KJV only.


Friday, March 18, 2011

God Provides!

Wow! How awsome is my God!?!?!?!
My two boys LOVE playing basketball. Right now they are using a Fisher-Price basketball set. A man that my husband works with some saw what the boys are using, and said that his dad had a "real" one that is not being used.
A "REAL" one meaning a free-standing, regulation sized basketball hoop and stand! Yes! Sometimes God provides things that you're not even asking for. How much He loves His children!
My husband and his brother are going to go get it today or tomorrow, and set it up while the boys aren't there. They are going to be SO surprised and excited when they see it.
I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Friday!
Beth

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Christian Ladies Network