WELCOME!

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalm 19:14
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you can stay awhile. Grab some coffee (or tea!) and pull up a chair. Here, you'll find my humble thoughts on God, the Christian walk, Christian modesty, my life and lots of other things that I hope and pray will uplift you, give you encouragement and help you through the day.

Beth :-)

ps-All scripture used on my blog are KJV only.


Thursday, March 17, 2011

FIELD TRIP!

Today my oldest son is going on a field trip with his school. As expected, he is SUPER excited! I know that I always was.
And, you know, it's funny. They are going to Golden Corral for lunch. Yes, he has been there before, but, of course, since he is going with his friends and school, it is so TOTALLY different and COOL. Hmmmmm.......Oh, well! ;-)
I have a lunch date today as well, with my youngest son. Then tomorrow, I'll be there for the Family Chapel that the school has every Friday. We have been so blessed with a great Christian School that still upholds the KJV Bible and standards.
Have a wonderful and blessed day!
Beth

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Christian Ladies Network