WELCOME!

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalm 19:14
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you can stay awhile. Grab some coffee (or tea!) and pull up a chair. Here, you'll find my humble thoughts on God, the Christian walk, Christian modesty, my life and lots of other things that I hope and pray will uplift you, give you encouragement and help you through the day.

Beth :-)

ps-All scripture used on my blog are KJV only.


Thursday, March 24, 2011

IDEA!

Last night I found out that my oldest son has a history report due on Friday. Now, I KNOW that no one else out there has been caught off guard like that! :-)! I guess I know what we'll be working on tonight. It's a good thing that he is only in the third grade, and that it only has to be half a page.
Aha! I have an idea that I think will work. I am going to buy a dry erase board for each of my boys and mount it either just outside their bedrooms by their doors, or inside their rooms (I haven't decided where, yet). That way, we can write down things that need to be remembered and done. As we complete each item on their "agendas", it can be erased. Yeah, I think that will work! We'll try it, atleast. That's the fun of raising kids. Always something new.
I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed Thursday!
Beth :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Christian Ladies Network