WELCOME!

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalm 19:14
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you can stay awhile. Grab some coffee (or tea!) and pull up a chair. Here, you'll find my humble thoughts on God, the Christian walk, Christian modesty, my life and lots of other things that I hope and pray will uplift you, give you encouragement and help you through the day.

Beth :-)

ps-All scripture used on my blog are KJV only.


Monday, November 14, 2011

A MONTH OF THANKS-DAY 13


"As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him: Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving." Colossians 2:6-7

****************************
Day 13! Wow. The month is really flying by. Next week is Thanksgiving! Well, today, I am thankful for my children's hugs and love.
You know, some days I feel like such an imperfect mom. I make SO many mistakes. Sometimes I fuss and am grumpy when I should have just stepped back, looked the situation over, then reacted. The list goes on and on. I start thinking about it, and I get somewhat discouraged. I love my children SO much, and yet I am always messing up, or atleast that's the way it seems to me.
Then, out of nowhere, I get an impromptu hug from one or both of my boys. How wonderful that makes me feel. But I also think about how undeserving I am for such love! They seem to love me no matter what.
You know, that's the way it is with the love of Jesus. We don't deserve it, but He loved us so much that He came to earth, lived, died and rose again, for you and me-imperfect, undeserving you and me.  
Do you know Jesus as your saviour? If not, why not today? He knows your heart, your imperfections. But He LOVES you. He is knocking at your heart's door. All you have to do is let Him in. Ask Him in today!
Have a wonderful and blessed day!
Beth :-)






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Christian Ladies Network