WELCOME!

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalm 19:14
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you can stay awhile. Grab some coffee (or tea!) and pull up a chair. Here, you'll find my humble thoughts on God, the Christian walk, Christian modesty, my life and lots of other things that I hope and pray will uplift you, give you encouragement and help you through the day.

Beth :-)

ps-All scripture used on my blog are KJV only.


Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A MONTH OF THANKS-DAY 8

"And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen." Revelations 7:11-12.
Hallelujah! Doesn't this verse just make you want to praise God even more?

****************************************************************
Today, on Day 8 of my Month of Thanks, I am so grateful to God for the Christian school that my children attend. It is not "conformed to this world", but takes a firm stand for Christ, upholds Biblical standards and the KJV Bible, and teaches the children to know, love and serve the Lord.

How about you, my dear readers? What have you found to thank Him for? Keep searching! There is so much that He has blessed us with. We don't have to look very far.

Have a wonderful and blessed day!
Beth :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Christian Ladies Network