WELCOME!

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalm 19:14
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you can stay awhile. Grab some coffee (or tea!) and pull up a chair. Here, you'll find my humble thoughts on God, the Christian walk, Christian modesty, my life and lots of other things that I hope and pray will uplift you, give you encouragement and help you through the day.

Beth :-)

ps-All scripture used on my blog are KJV only.


Friday, November 4, 2011

NOVEMBER-A MONTH OF THANKS



HI, everyone! Since Thanksgiving is in the month of November, I thought that I would try to post a verse or quote about "thankfulness" every day. I'm a little bit behind as my laptop went a little wacky on me, and I haven't been able to access the internet. It is finally back up and running, so I will pick it up from today, which is November 4th.

11/1- "O give thanks unto the Lord; for He is good: for His mercy endureth forever." Psalms 136:1

11/2 - "Praise ye the Lord. O give thanks unto the Lord; for He is good: for His mercy endureth forever." Psalms 106:1

11/3 -" In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."
1 Thessalonians 5:18

11/4 - "Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise: be thankful unto Him, and bless His name." Psalm 100:4

The Bible is absolutely full of  "thankful" verses! What are you thankful for today? How about a challenge? Each day of this month, find something that you are thankful for. You might say that you don't have 30 things to be thankful for, but I guarantee that once you get started, you will find that you have many more than 30 things that you can be and are thankful for!
I'll start-First and foremost, I am thankful for God, Who sent His only begotten Son to die and live again, that I may have eternal life! Second, I am thankful that Jesus did this for me. Third, I am thankful for my husband and two boys. Fourth, I am thankful that we were able to get the new heating system installed in our house (it was getting quite chilly!). I will continue on tomorrow and each day of this month.
Have a wonderful and blessed day!!!!
Beth :-)



        

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Christian Ladies Network