WELCOME!

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalm 19:14
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you can stay awhile. Grab some coffee (or tea!) and pull up a chair. Here, you'll find my humble thoughts on God, the Christian walk, Christian modesty, my life and lots of other things that I hope and pray will uplift you, give you encouragement and help you through the day.

Beth :-)

ps-All scripture used on my blog are KJV only.


Saturday, November 2, 2013

30 DAYS OF THANKFUL VERSES-DAY 2

Good Saturday morning, everyone. Today is Day 2 of my 30 Days of Thankful Verses.
Today, I chose:
"But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." I Corinthians 15:57.
We have victory over sin and death through Jesus Christ, and I am so very thankful for that! There is no other way into Heaven, except through Jesus (Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.~ Acts 4:12). He is the Way, the Truth and the Life.
How about, friends? Can you join me today in being thankful for such a wonderful salvation? Has there been a time when you gave your heart and life to Jesus? If not, why not today? You'll never be sorry.
I hope you have a blessed day!
Beth :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Christian Ladies Network