WELCOME!

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalm 19:14
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you can stay awhile. Grab some coffee (or tea!) and pull up a chair. Here, you'll find my humble thoughts on God, the Christian walk, Christian modesty, my life and lots of other things that I hope and pray will uplift you, give you encouragement and help you through the day.

Beth :-)

ps-All scripture used on my blog are KJV only.


Wednesday, November 20, 2013

30 DAYS OF THANKFUL VERSES-DAY 20


"O give thanks unto the Lord; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people."~ Psalms 105:1

Let everyone know how good God has been to you!

 
                                                           A Thanksgiving Prayer
Thank you Father for the blessings you've given this day
Help us to remember, Thou has shown us the way
And give us strength to help those in need
Never letting us forget, Thy merciful deeds
Keep us in Thy tender loving care
Save us, O Lord, when we are in despair!
Give us grace as we walk through life.
Inspire us to seek our brothers amid the strife
Victory in Thee will be our guiding star.
In courage we march not caring how far
Now we ask for the most important thing.
Grant us salvation to escape death's sting.
 
I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!
Beth :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Christian Ladies Network