WELCOME!

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalm 19:14
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you can stay awhile. Grab some coffee (or tea!) and pull up a chair. Here, you'll find my humble thoughts on God, the Christian walk, Christian modesty, my life and lots of other things that I hope and pray will uplift you, give you encouragement and help you through the day.

Beth :-)

ps-All scripture used on my blog are KJV only.


Friday, November 1, 2013

30 DAYS OF THANKFUL VERSES-DAY 1

HI, Everyone! Yes, it's November 1, 2013. The holiday season is almost upon us.
Is it just me, or does it seem like the stores skip right over Thanksgiving and jump into Christmas? It's crazy. We should always, always remember to give thanks, especially to God!
Well, today I would like to start my "30 Days of Thankful Verses". Did you know that the Bible is just full of verses about giving thanks, being thankful and thanksgiving? I myself was surprised when I did this last year.
So, here is the first verse:
"O give thanks unto the Lord, for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever."~Psalm 107:1
We serve an awesome God. He is good, all the time. Aren't you thankful and glad that His mercy does endure forever? Lamentations also tells us that His mercies are new every morning: "It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness."~Lamentations 3:22-32. He is a God of second chances. If we fail, we can approach Him and He will receive us and forgive us.
He will never leave us or forsake us. What a promise. People will fail us, we will fail people, but God will not. AMEN!
I hope you have an awesome and blessed day!
Beth :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Christian Ladies Network